Do you have what it takes to be a Game-Changer?
Winners work with winners. It's that simple. If you have what it takes to perform consistently at the highest levels of excellence, perhaps Seconn is the place for you. Seconn is rapidly growing and is ALWAYS looking for aggressive and experienced manufacturing professionals at every level of the organization. Seconn is an innovative, customer-focused precision sheet metal fabricator and manufacturer of automated/engineered components. Seconn is an ISO certified supplier that offers excellent working conditions, utilizes state of the art equipment, and offers great opportunity for personal advancement.
PRESS BRAKE SETUP / OPERATOR
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in English (written and oral)
- Properly use and read measurement equipment and gauges
- Physical ability: pushing, pulling, stand for long periods of time, manual dexterity, visual acuity
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical information on blueprints, and job travelers
- Problem solver and innovative thinker
- Strong math skills (Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations)
- Forklift and pallet jack operation capability to transfer material
- High School diploma, GED, technical school training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience desired as a press brake operator preferably in precision sheet metal industry
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Must work well independently and in a team environment, and be results-orientated and be able to adapt quickly to change and work under tight deadlines
- Must be cooperative, willing to share knowledge, cross-train, take on additional responsibilities, and hold self-accountable
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and pull programs from network to load and run in machine
- Selects proper tooling based on material being formed
- Sets up and operates press brake to bend metal to blueprint/drawing specifications for runs of all sizes for all types of parts
- May clean and lubricate the machine
- Verifies conformance of parts to specifications
- Troubleshoots non-conformances in dimensions and makes appropriate adjustments
- Communicates with operators and inspection.
- Trains employees
- Determines safety measures for each job
- Perform custom metal fabrication for prototypes
Background Checks and Drug Tests Required
Please send resume to: email@example.com
To apply for any of the job opportunities at Seconn Fabrication, you may stop by our facility to fill out an application. For your convenience, you may also download an application form from the link below, print, fill out and drop of at our front office.
© Seconn Fabrication | 180 Cross Road | Waterford, CT 06385 | P: 860-443-0000 | F: 860-443-0500